• No playoff game between 5th place and winner of the european playoff from the 2023-2024 season onwards

xenomorphing
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

There is no playoff between 5th place and the winner of the european playoff. The 5th place gets nothing, and the winner of the playoff automatically gets the ticket.

Spoiler

There was no playoff between antwerp and union in this example. Union got it automatically. Brugge was the cup winner.

Things get weirder when the cup winner isn't a top 4 club. I won the cup as a second division team in 2024-2025. The top 4 of the first playoff got european spots. The winner of the european playoff got nothing, not a playoff game against 4th place either.

Hope it can be fixed in this edition still...

0.1.png

0.2.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 01/05/2023 at 17:29, Moondog777 said:

please close this thread, is already under investigation in another thread

Not really, the cup part isn't.

10 hours ago, Moondog777 said:

and again, it was correct.  Same rules for 23/24

image.png.580a86a59eaadb7b5fc58a428de8c130.png

The source you just shared is about this season. The source i shared in the other thread and the problem were talking about is about next season. 5th or 4th place depending on the cup winner always plays a playoff game against the winner of the second playoff. Its been like this since forever. Did you read my post?

The league couldve been playable after 3 editions of 60 bucks if you guys did some simple research and testing. 

Edited by xenomorphing

• Administrators

From what I can see, both aspects are under investigation within our team, thank you nonetheless for reporting it.