• Amateur teams

Mr_Demus
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hi.

I started a save in the Austrian second tier. Tried with several teams. Same issue.

They have a senior squad and an under 18 team. When I go to squad registration, some players I don't have in either team is there to register. They are apparently playing in the clubs amateur team. Problem is, that I can't click said amateur team as it doesn't seem to exist and they don't appear in affiliates or anywhere.

Surely, this can't be on purpose?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thank you for making us aware of this.  If you right click on these players or check your squad filters are you able to see them listed there? Would you be able to share your save game in which this is happening so that our QA team can take a look into this further? A guide on how to do so is available here:

1 hour ago, Michael Sant said:

Thank you for making us aware of this.  If you right click on these players or check your squad filters are you able to see them listed there? Would you be able to share your save game in which this is happening so that our QA team can take a look into this further? A guide on how to do so is available here:

I have deleted the original one, but as it happens in every save you start, it will be easy to reproduce. I'll find the answer to the other question later.