• FIFA international loans not applied to Argentina

noincophydr
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

The new FIFA regulations limiting the number of international loans per season are missing from Argentian competitions, while for instance they are present in Brazil.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Please SI remember that these rules should affect every single competition in the database, no matter which country or how amateur they are because they are FIFA regulations.

• SI Staff

Hello, can you please provide some documented evidence that this is definitely a rule which applies for every single nation and competition, active immediately.

We don't believe this to be the case. The Brazil rule mentioned in the opening post, we believe to be a nation specific rule which has been requested by the head researcher and implemented.

Hi Zachary, thanks for answering. It is the case. I've raised this topic many times, always providing the official FIFA sources. Please check this post. I have accrued quite a lot of knowledge about this specific topic, so please feel free to reach me if you consider that I can help you anyhow.