• Can't play UEFA Competitions

Luciano Benitt
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Hi! I play FM23 in my MacBook 2017, which is updated in its latest version. I have a game with Man Utd and I can play the friendly games and leagues games perfectly, but when i want play Europa League matches, the game crash. After that, I created a game with Maccabi Haifa to test play in the Champions League and the same thing happening. After that, I tried in the Conference League and the same thing happening. I download the skin with the instant result button (that i not a fan of used it) and when use that button is no problem, i can advance with my game, but obviously i want play the games. I hope it can be fixed for the release of the full game please. Thank you so much guys and sorry for the English, I am from Chile jajaja

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi! Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately I delete my game with Man Utd, but I created a game with Maccabi Haifa again to test that, and with the new update I can play the Uefa Champions League normally. After that I created a game with Partizan to test in the Europa League and I can play perfectly, so it looks like its fixed. Thank you very much!