• Unrealistic contract renegotiation and coaching treatment

tremor
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I am running the DaFuge challenge, i've got a small team from regional division all the way up to the championship with promotion every season. I finished 6th in the Championship but lost in the playoff semi... I have done pretty much everything the club have asked (except play direct football) i have great standing with the club and the players and the staff as you would expect. 

They won't put me through a higher licence because they say i will leave but they have consistently put all of my coaching staff through courses so now lots of my staff are more qualified than i am. I have tried literally every avenue of discussion available at every meeting and nothing works. If i threaten to leave, they say fine, go... which makes no sense at all... they won't put me through my badges in case i go to a bigger club, but if i threaten to leave they are fine with it. It's not like they can't afford it.

In an attempt to convince them of my desire to be there long term I have publicly snubbed a bigger club and willingly entered negotiations for another long term contract to try to prove my commitment... in my contract renewal discussion they maxed out my offer at £750 p/w which is nearly half what i have just agreed for my assistant manager to be paid. I am in the bottom half of earners amongst the entire coaching and back room staff... it is hugely unrealistic but there seems to be no way out of it. How can i convince my staff and prospective signings of my seriousness if the club won't even match my wage to the assistant managers?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments