• Player reach A+ as fan confidence - no questions in press conference about that

Matteo3champions
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

ù

In the previous versions on the game, if a player has really good performances and get high rating in the club vision, there was a question in the press conference before a match, that supporters are hyping him up.

So i've Lukaku (and later also Correa) who have A+ rate but i haven't seen any questions about fan's opinion on their performances.

Hope you will fix it soon. 

You can check also in the save that i've uploaded on server with the name "press conference lukaku"

image.thumb.png.5084d57fd480bc8f56ae6d202702ac83.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

It should work as intended, but we're not positive this is an issue quite yet. If more time passes and it still doesn't crop up, let us know please. :)

1 ora fa, Kyle Brown ha scritto:

It should work as intended, but we're not positive this is an issue quite yet. If more time passes and it still doesn't crop up, let us know please. :)

@Kyle BrownLukaku is doing an incredible season, still A+ in January but no comments from the press.

I've receveid comments to another player that i've bought in the trasfer window in july/august, but he is under the section "transfer" as a new arrive and not in "squad" in general.