• player complaining about playing time

kertiek
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

i have bellingham and a few other players in my squad with "important" and above roles for playing time but am forced to rotate them because they are fatigued and tired after playing one game, but i keep getting complains about their playing time, the problem is, there is nofatigue/tired  answer to pick when they come complaining about their playing time, all i can do is either tell them another player is in form or promise them that they will get their playing time as a promise, but that will get him to be really fatigued by playing a lot or end up breaking the promise to play them a lot, which is inconsistent with the real problem about they not getting much playing time in certain periouds due to fatigue.

image.thumb.png.ce2f90ccd6dc91e8d977b82747712309.png

image.thumb.png.35fc142c4f6a847bc6dbe47db34796cd.png

in the screenshots above u can see that none if them fit this specific case were their playing time as been reduced due to they not performing well because they are tired/fatigued and they actually need to rest for them to recover their top shape

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Had our team look into this and they advised the following: 

You can warn a player you're going to rest them before a game in the 'discuss' options, if they agree then they won't be upset at missing the next match. Typically with Important or Star players they want to play all the matches and all the mins (80% or higher), so they are likely to get upset at being 'rotated'.

If you would like us to take a further look, we'll need your save file. 

12 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Had our team look into this and they advised the following: 

You can warn a player you're going to rest them before a game in the 'discuss' options, if they agree then they won't be upset at missing the next match. Typically with Important or Star players they want to play all the matches and all the mins (80% or higher), so they are likely to get upset at being 'rotated'.

If you would like us to take a further look, we'll need your save file. 

the problem with that is that u end up making a promise to not play them for a match, but if i play the match and am losing  and for what ever reason (injury for example) i need them to play for the 2nd half or 30+ mins i  will end up breaking the promise of resting them and getting the morale affected negatively as a result of that, its like putting my self in a really bad situation that as a lot of chances of end up back firing.

i agree with this "You can warn a player you're going to rest them before a game in the 'discuss' options, if they agree then they won't be upset at missing the next match. Typically with Important or Star players they want to play all the matches and all the mins (80% or higher), so they are likely to get upset at being 'rotated'."

but it would be good for immersion to have the option of telling the player, hey i havent play you recently because u are looking fatigued, currently in the answers available in my original post, i cant do it, i dont care if the player ends up mad because he is not playing or didnt like my answer, but i think we should be able to give an answer related to fatigue as the reason why they are not playing

edit: to add further to the "resting for a match" option .. some times it works and other times they refuse to rest, thats ok, but the same kind of interaction should be an option when they complain about their playing time, thats my point, the problem is that the reason for fatigue or underperforming due to tiredness is missing and that is one one of the possible reasons of why a star/important/regular player is not playing as much, just a forced rotation because the player is tired/jaded, i dont ask that they agree 100% do that answer, probably they wont like the answer, but we should be able to give it.

Edited by kertiek