• No applicants for Staff Adverts

spierig4ut
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

I started unemployed and taken over Alcorcon B. I have staff adverts running for all of my vacancies and after 8 weeks still getting no applicants every time it completes. I re-run the adverts but still no on applies. Also every staff member I approach to sign thru the Staff Search demands a highly out of range salary regardless of their attributes. A coach with 2-2-2-2-2 and 1s demands $2400 p/week. Everyone I approach demands the same regardless of their qualifications. My board allows $600 p/week in those positions, so they are all overpriced and out of range.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I'm not sure if it is a related issue:  the board are 'Devestated' because I'm not giving playing time to the First Team players - however,  I manage the B Team and first team players are not available.

• SI Staff
    7 hours ago, Mystique said:

I'm not sure if it is a related issue:  the board are 'Devestated' because I'm not giving playing time to the First Team players - however,  I manage the B Team and first team players are not available.

This is a separate issue, if you can post a thread providing any more information you have + your save game that would be greatly appreciated.

• SI Staff
    23 hours ago, Mystique said:

I have the exact same issue managing Logrones B

Thanks for letting us know, its good to understand if this is affecting multiple people. It is a bug that we're looking into further.