• new player role question in press conferences

kertiek
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

since the last patch i been getting asked about multiple players and their new role they are playing in my squad (arsenal/club), the problem is i didnt change their role at all this season, i think the problem is that the question is being triggered because the players play in another role for their national/international squad games, but they have been playing with the same role in my club tactic for the last two seasons without a change in it.
    image.thumb.png.f0480a518b48a274b76e0e406dc0a0f3.png

as you can see bellow , isaak in his national squad games plays as an advanced forward, but in my squad he plays as a pressing forward, this change in roles triggers the question about role change, but this does not apply in this case, since in my squad he as been playing as a pressing forward for the last two seasons, so i think this question shouldnt been happening/being triggered because is taking in consideration the role used when he is away from the club with his national team, just to clarify am not the manager of any national squad, just arsenal, his club.

image.thumb.png.6d9172fb3b22b0c3f35f23502421aa03.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments