• Get sacked due to incompleted promise which I completed.

iSmiff
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Save game name: Wrexham
    Screenshot name (if provided): Promise
    Description of issue: I keep getting sacked on the 9th of September 2024 due to a failed promise that I can't figure out how to complete. I've dropped the player to the Under 23's and i'm unable to find anywhere where the promise is tracked or listed, it just fires. In my previous 2 Autosaves, it still fires no matter what I do. I have an autosave from 2 weeks ago but that is many hours of transfers and games.
    Steps to reproduce: Proceed to 10:00 on Sep 2024 as Alessandro Pugliese

Promise.PNG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 09/03/2023 at 11:07, Zachary Whyte said:

Thank you for the save and information. We will investigate further.

Hi Team, any idea of an estimated time to resolve ?

Appreciate the hard work, thanks.

• Administrators
    2 hours ago, iSmiff said:

Hi Team, any idea of an estimated time to resolve ?

Appreciate the hard work, thanks.

Our team has investigated and this isn't a bug. Essentially you made a promise to drop the player, but then brought them off the bench for every friendly and started them in 2 of 6 competitive games. 

The fact they're still an active player in and around the first team means as far as the board are concerned, the promise was broken. 

49 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

Our team has investigated and this isn't a bug. Essentially you made a promise to drop the player, but then brought them off the bench for every friendly and started them in 2 of 6 competitive games. 

The fact they're still an active player in and around the first team means as far as the board are concerned, the promise was broken. 

Hi, where do I see information on this promise? I dont remember if i got any updates on this promise like I did with players and could not find progress or deadline date or trackers for it anywhere so I have no idea at all where to see info about it and had completely forgotten about it until I got sacked...

That's it then. Nothing can be done? Just a dead save now.

Thanks for looking into it, frustrating but if everythings working as intended ill have to try and learn from it. Do you think if I bought out the players contract the day before this fires it would save my job? I really don't want to start a new save, I just sort of forgot this promise even got made..

• Administrators

Do you still have any of the earlier autosaves? You could make sure the player isn't involved in any first team squads or try to sell them to see if that stops the sacking. 

23 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Do you still have any of the earlier autosaves? You could make sure the player isn't involved in any first team squads or try to sell them to see if that stops the sacking. 

Yeah, I went back another week and was able to stop it. Just for future reference, where are promises like this tracked so I can avoid making this mistake in future? 

Thanks for your time - feel free to close this thread after responding.

Edited by iSmiff