• Club Vision: Qualify for Europa League objective "failed" when club has qualified for Europa League

CFuller
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

As Betis manager, I have just played the penultimate match of our La Liga season against Real Madrid.

CFuller_Table.png.397b3afa862131d5e98f3581212a82f7.png

We have mathematically secured 6th place. Though the table says we have qualified for the Europa Conference League, we are set to qualify for the Europa League group stage. This is because Barcelona have won the Copa del Rey, which means their Europa League place will default to the league.

CFuller_ClubVision1.png.7f2a39ec78cc07722d16002ef562a2df.png

The 5-year plan on the Club Vision screen also says we have passed the objective of qualifying for the Europa League. However, one day later...

CFuller_Failed.png.0e9085cee6b416004cf01179ad0dc403.png

CFuller_ClubVision2.png.e41a948f24733fedb6091721ae7c654a.png

Apparently, I have now "failed" this objective and the board are very disappointed with this, though the board are also still pleased that we've qualified for the Europa League later.

And this is still the case after we have played our final match of the season against Espanyol. Although the table now confirms that we will be in the Europa League, the Club Vision still says I have failed the objective.

CFuller_Table2.png.ebda86afd9e1af71afbcd6fca3c95961.png

CFuller_ClubVision3.png.3c87cd67a393a25edc4ccb4444240c16.png

I have uploaded four save files - one each from immediately before and immediately after the matches against Real Madrid and Espanyol.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi, I have a similar club vision "failed" even though the board is happy with how I improved the clubs financial situation. Is this a bug or is this really a failed goal?

See attached image and the goal "repair clubs financial damage" - note positive comment from board. 

And when you see the finances page, I have made significant improvements to the finances overall.

Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 16.23.49.png

Screen Shot 2023-01-21 at 16.28.21.png