• Board providing 0% transfer retention with okay finances and positive overall balance

phantombandit
    • Public Status: Open Save Game: Deinze Files Uploaded: Save Game

My current board is being, as I feel, excessively stingy with money. I currently have a positive balance, ok financial status, and have made more money than I have lost this season. I have tried requesting a higher retention percent. I out of curiosity I tried taking over another club and buying players for a large amount of money, which I posted a screenshot and discussed in the thread below

https://community.sigames.com/forums/topic/577931-transfer-revenue-percent/

Not only did this make my club secure, but the 30 million I gave the club is more than two years of expenditures, and a decades worth of loss, for which my board increased my transfer percent to 10%

I assumed this was just a really really unambitious board so I reverted the save to uncheat the money, and waited for a takeover. I just got a takeover, have okay finances with a positive balance, and my board is not willing to increase my transfer percent above 0%.

I dont know if this is a bug or if I just got two boards both with 1 ambition, but if this isnt a bug it is not a fun or realistic mechanic. I am having to let players with values in the millions go due to an inability to renew contracts, losing players for release clauses worth a fraction of their value due to being unable to renegotiate contracts, and am unable to even sell my high value players because the 0% transfer retention means I cant even pay the agent fee to sign a free replacement.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

There are no comments to display.