• B Team Staffing Issues - Staff Hired Despite User Control; Cannot Request Staff Additions

briandonahue2
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

Uploading a save titled "bdonahue2 - Can't Request B Team Staff Additions"

Managing at Club Brugge, their Club NXT B team has presented some strange staffing quirks. Despite retaining user responsibility of hiring and firing all Club NXT staff, computer-generated offers are still made to certain B Team staff positions and the signings are confirmed automatically. Interestingly, the hires are often made for positions with 0 spots allowed, such as a B Team loan manager. No inbox message appears when the signing is confirmed, I find out either by catching the offer in progress via the transfer screen (I can withdraw the contract offer at this point, but they just make another offer), or by seeing the new staff member on the staff overview screen.

Another issue is there is no option to request changes to B Team staffing numbers as there is for the senior and U18 squads. This problem became more prominent when the Board recently reduced the B Team staffing numbers, despite coming off a title win and recent cash influx. After contract expirations, this left the B team down 3 coaches, despite the board hiring unnecessary positions such as loan manager. Without being able to request staff additions, this creates an issue where any prospect going through our B team is subject to a worse training environment. I am also unable to add B Team players to senior team training units, I can only do that with U18 players. 

Would love any insight on this and hopefully a fix. I have run into a handful of B team quirks in FM23 and they turn what could be an asset to our club into a problem. Thanks guys, appreciate all you do.

image.thumb.png.a84a09d1325ceeac5d74112dbef38fb3.pngimage.png.ab050dbf018cc57887743a304a8779a6.pngimage.thumb.png.84f134426b09199d797bc42cc745a12f.pngimage.thumb.png.a2f321db9d2819b8c496d404fa85713a.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, thank you for the detailed information and save file. 

This is a known issue that we're currently investigating. 

We apologise for the inconvenience. 

No worries, @Zachary Whyte, appreciate it. As a known issue you probably have saves available to tinker with, but I will upload one more save in case it can help, "bdonahue2 - BTeamStaffOffers"

This is different than the save referenced in my original post because in this save, B Team offers are currently out to a Head of Youth Dev, Loan Manager, and Tech Director. Withdrawing the offers results in re-offers the next day. Thanks again.

BD

Some more details on this issue, @Zachary Whyte. My B Team manager was just fired despite my having control over his hiring/firing. I was lucky to have an excellent B Team Manager, but the team is underperforming because I can't afford to have any of my best prospects play on the B team due to my lack of influence over staff additions. The training environment cannot compare to the Youth and senior team setups. Uploading a save called bdonahue2 - BTeamFired.image.thumb.png.554f0510196afe79180a6529dd46b643.png