• Actual Playing Time Bug

ozgunozdemir536
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hello,

Since this issue is in resolved status I'm creating a new topic.

This issue is still going on. I'm at 2028-2029 season right now and this issue started to happen this season. Before latest update I didn't suffer from this issue.

Endrick, Joao Veloso and Moleiro came back from loan this year, they are in the starting eleven most of the matches this season but their playing time stuck on Emergency Player, Fringe Player and Surplus etc. They are complaining about their playing time and they are not progressing so I'm about to lose them. Please fix this, because I don't wanna give up the game at this point.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Could you provide your save file please and we can take a closer look? Ideally a save before they complain, if possible?

9 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Could you provide your save file please and we can take a closer look? Ideally a save before they complain, if possible?

I uploaded file as leicester_upload.fm

I also uploaded one more file, named leicester_upload_2.fm. You can check Moleiro, I'm almost playing him in every match for 90 minutes, in league matches he has 12 appearences with 7 starting in 14 league matches, and his actual playing time barely increased to fringe player and since I'm playing him 90 minutes in every matches he cant train well so some of his attributes decreased.