• Galatasaray Social Media Followers

egesagin
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hi,

I was wondering if the social media follower numbers are bugged, or it was a conscious decision to misrepresent them in game? The attached screenshot is right after the final day of the first season with 200k or so increase compared to the start of the season. Simply visiting any social media account of Galatasaray will show that the number is certainly wrong. If it is a conscious decision, I would love to learn the reasoning behind it.

Thanks!

Gala Social Media.jpg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

This isnt data that we enter in the database.  It appears that the game is doing some estimation which is very far off reality.  I'll have to investigate how this is determined. 

1 hour ago, perpetua said:

This isnt data that we enter in the database.  It appears that the game is doing some estimation which is very far off reality.  I'll have to investigate how this is determined. 

Oh I assumed they asked you to gather this data to keep it according to real life. That's a shame. As feedback, I think the game deciding on staff numbers according to a global standard depending on reputation is utter nonsense. Every year, Galatasaray has tons of scouts who aren't allowed etc. I wish they used irl data and club culture instead of generalizing like that.

Anyway, if the SM numbers affect sponsorship values, this presents an unfair challenge on an already financially challenging league so pushing it towards more realistic levels would be awesome. :)

Thanks a lot for the explanation!