• Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Stadium

Tsaca
    • Public Status: Known Issue Files Uploaded: None

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Thanks for reporting. This looks like it's set up correctly. SLO should be playing at the Pontaise when they are playing in the Super or Challenge League, while they are supposed to play at the Samaranch if they're in the lower divisions. Maybe I'm wrong with how it's set up. @Tom Elliott could you have a look at this?

• SI Staff
    13 hours ago, aulit said:

Thanks for reporting. This looks like it's set up correctly. SLO should be playing at the Pontaise when they are playing in the Super or Challenge League, while they are supposed to play at the Samaranch if they're in the lower divisions. Maybe I'm wrong with how it's set up. @Tom Elliott could you have a look at this?

There are a couple of possible issues here, but I'm not sure exactly what may be causing it so we will need to investigate a little further.

I would think the most likely issue is that the Stadium Move for the Challenge League appears to be set twice in the database; but it may also be due to the setting of 'Stage' to 'Main' and something not quite right on the competitions side. I think ultimately, though, we may need to reverse the logic in the database and set the Pontaise as the default stadium; and set competition moves for the lower leagues to the Samaranch instead - that would make more sense to me now SLO have been in the second tier for a few years.

I will delete the second entry for the Challenge League; and test the effects of that going forward. Thanks for raising, @Tsaca - I'll keep the thread updated.

• SI Staff
    On 07/11/2022 at 09:15, Tom Elliott said:

There are a couple of possible issues here, but I'm not sure exactly what may be causing it so we will need to investigate a little further.

I would think the most likely issue is that the Stadium Move for the Challenge League appears to be set twice in the database; but it may also be due to the setting of 'Stage' to 'Main' and something not quite right on the competitions side. I think ultimately, though, we may need to reverse the logic in the database and set the Pontaise as the default stadium; and set competition moves for the lower leagues to the Samaranch instead - that would make more sense to me now SLO have been in the second tier for a few years.

I will delete the second entry for the Challenge League; and test the effects of that going forward. Thanks for raising, @Tsaca - I'll keep the thread updated.

Appears this is a deeper issue with competition stadium changes - we're investigating. Thanks again for the report, @Tsaca @aulit.