• German Liga 3 - Can only emply part-time scouts

greenz81
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Can currently only empot scouts in Liga 3 on part time contacts. Even though every other staff member on that division are emplyed as full-time. Can you look into it please

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Can currently only employ scouts in Liga 3 in Germany on part time contacts. Even though every other staff member in that division are emplyed as full-time. Can you look into it please

Don´t know if the Scouts in the 3.Liga have part time or full time jobs.
    It would make sense for me, because many clubs (i was a Scout too) only give their scouts part time contracts. The Chief Scout should always be a full time employee for the club.

2 hours ago, Fire_03 said:

Don´t know if the Scouts in the 3.Liga have part time or full time jobs.
    It would make sense for me, because many clubs (i was a Scout too) only give their scouts part time contracts. The Chief Scout should always be a full time employee for the club.

But all scouts in that division seem to have 'full-time' contracts. Only new staff are on 'part-time' Im unable to renew any of my scouts contracts because im forced to only offer 'part-time'. You'd think there would be a contract clause that would enforce a League Rule of 3.Liga that scouts are now only working 'part-time', if the club was relegated from 2.Liga. Im thinking this is more human error than it being true, considering all other staff can be offered 'full-time'

Ok, have checked this in the database and it is set for all clubs in the 3.Liga to give a Scout at least a part time contract.
    All the other jobs have set Full time contracts.

The reason why most of the scouts have Full time contracts is, they have full time contracts set in the database. So as you have noticed, new scouts will sign part time contracts for the club as it is set for this role.

1 hour ago, Fire_03 said:

Ok, have checked this in the database and it is set for all clubs in the 3.Liga to give a Scout at least a part time contract.
    All the other jobs have set Full time contracts.

The reason why most of the scouts have Full time contracts is, they have full time contracts set in the database. So as you have noticed, new scouts will sign part time contracts for the club as it is set for this role.

How can 3.Liga dictate to clubs they can only employ scouts 'part-time'?  I could understand if it was a club rule or the club is semi-pro, but a league rule? I've been googling for that specific rule for 3.Liga and cannot find it. 

A suggestion, can you reinstate it as 'Full-Time' so people have the option to employ them as 'Part-Time' as they see wish. 

vor 6 Minuten schrieb greenz81:

How can 3.Liga dictate to clubs they can only employ scouts 'part-time'?  I could understand if it was a club rule or the club is semi-pro, but a league rule? I've been googling for that specific rule for 3.Liga and cannot find it. 

A suggestion, can you reinstate it as 'Full-Time' so people have the option to employ them as 'Part-Time' as they see wish. 

Can you maybe show me also the source where it is statet to give them a full time contract ?

As i´ve explained before, i was also a Scout for some years and most of my Scout colleagues didn´t had a Full time contract.

8 minutes ago, Fire_03 said:

Can you maybe show me also the source where it is statet to give them a full time contract ?

As i´ve explained before, i was also a Scout for some years and most of my Scout colleagues didn´t had a Full time contract.

I understand from your experience you were part-time, but that was down to the club, not the league

I'll give you some examples (from the database)

Marie Jehardt - Full-time (Contract started 27/6/2022) RW Essen

2x Scouts @ VFL Osnabruck (Contracts signed 2020 & 2022)

Mirkel Reichel ( Contract signed 30/6/2022) Aue

3x Scouts @ Borussia Dortmund II (Contract signed 2019 - 2021)

2x Scouts @ MSV Duisburg (Contract signed 2019 & 2022)

Now do you understand me? It should be optional

Fire_03

Posted (edited)

vor 4 Minuten schrieb greenz81:

I understand from your experience you were part-time, but that was down to the club, not the league

I'll give you some examples (from the database)

Marie Jehardt - Full-time (Contract started 27/6/2022) RW Essen

2x Scouts @ VFL Osnabruck (Contracts signed 2020 & 2022)

Mirkel Reichel ( Contract signed 30/6/2022) Aue

3x Scouts @ Borussia Dortmund II (Contract signed 2019 - 2021)

2x Scouts @ MSV Duisburg (Contract signed 2019 & 2022)

Now do you understand me? It should be optional

No, you didn´t understood me.
    It is fine to see they have signed a contract, but i can´t see which kind of contract it is. Are this contracts now Full time or part time contracts ? For example, my colleague was First Team Scout at Eintracht Frankfurt, but only signed a part time contract because of tax. 

Edited by Fire_03

Just now, Fire_03 said:

No, you didn´t understood me.
    It is fine to see they have signed a contract, but i can´t see which kind of contract it is. Are this contracts now Full time or part time contracts ?

They are all 'Full-time' contracts. And the clubs were in Liga.3 when they were signed.....

Just now, greenz81 said:

They are all 'Full-time' contracts. And the clubs were in Liga.3 when they were signed.....

There are more i can find if you wish... but i think its pretty obvious that this is a human error in the database. 3,Liga is a Professional league. Not a semi-pro league, where it would be compulsary to sign a part-time contract. With a Professional club, you would have the option of 'full-time' or 'part-time'

Fire_03

Posted (edited)

We could write about this now until next FM, and we won´t find a solution on it.
    As you have seen, i´ve asked @Tom Elliot if its possible to change now, because it is already deadline and its not possible for me to change this anymore.

As i can see, it is obviously very important for you, so let´s see if there is a chance.

All said from my side. 
    Enjoy the game

Edited by Fire_03

Just now, Fire_03 said:

We could write about this now until next FM, and we won´t find a solution on it.
    As you have seen, i´ve asked @Tom Elliot if its possible to change now, because it is already deadline and its not possible for me to change this anymore.

As i can see, it is obviously very important for you, so let´s see if there is a chance.

Thanks. I thought this is what the beta was for.... to spot errors. It just seemed illogical to me that a professional league can dictate to a professional club, they could employ every staff member Full-Time but the scouts. I would of thought that was down to the clubs discretion. Also note, these clubs also play in cup competitions, where there is money to win. They would be seriously handicapped as a professional club to then be forced to employ staff part-time.

Again, thanks for listening

• SI Staff
    On 10/12/2022 at 00:18, greenz81 said:

The clubs in 3.Liga still can only empoly part-time scouts still?!?!

Apologies - I must have missed this thread and any mention from @Fire_03. We can take a look for the next update, certainly - will leave that with the Head Researcher in this case, but always happy to discuss further. :)

It's worth pointing out that setting contracts to part-time at Division level is not suggesting that 3. Liga is 'dictating' that clubs must only employ scouts part-time, but rather that this is likely for that level of football and thus the game can reflect that level of realism. Even in the top divisions, scouting is often a part-time venture for many.