• Georgia transfer/database incorrect in new update

RDF Tactics
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

There are some transfer missed in Georgia. I haven't gone through them all but there transfers missing,

Tsotne Patsatsia for example is at Shukura irl, Giorgi Kharaishvili is on loan to Dinamo Tbilisi, Lasha Kvaratskhelia is at Shukura.

There seems to be a lot of transfers missing in this nation.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I guess these transfers were reported too late to be included in the first winter update (IIRC the deadline for it was mid-February), although most (or almost all) of them are already entered to the DB and should be visible in the next update. This is the case with Kharaishvili and Lasha Kvaratskhelia.

It is possible, though, that some were omitted by mistake, as it is with Patsatsia's cause, for this I do apologize.

For the future, I'd be grateful, if You'd like to help reporting the transfers in Georgia, it's always better to have another pair of eyes tracking them.

2 minutes ago, avto said:

I guess these transfers were reported too late to be included in the first winter update (IIRC the deadline for it was mid-February), although most (or almost all) of them are already entered to the DB and should be visible in the next update. This is the case with Kharaishvili and Lasha Kvaratskhelia.

It is possible, though, that some were omitted by mistake, as it is with Patsatsia's cause, for this I do apologize.

For the future, I'd be grateful, if You'd like to help reporting the transfers in Georgia, it's always better to have another pair of eyes tracking them.

This is what I assumed but yeah, other than the late transfers there are other ones missing.
    Many of Shukura's signings aren't there weirdly. Alex Jr. to Telavi (early Feb) is another

1 minute ago, RDF Tactics said:

This is what I assumed but yeah, other than the late transfers there are other ones missing.
    Many of Shukura's signings aren't there weirdly. Alex Jr. to Telavi (early Feb) is another

Alex Jr. is also already transferred correctly. I know, that now Transfermarkt shows his move date as February 1st, but I'm quite sure, that when it was reported, it was on February 24th, as he has such date entered. As for Shukura - we have at the moment 6 winter signings of that club, maybe some are indeed missing. That might also be the cause, that sometimes Transfermarkt reports the transfer with a big delay, and as I'm trying to update them on weekly (or directly before the deadline - daily) basis, it might happen, that, if some transfer is added at TM, let's say, on mid-February, with date January 1st, it might remain unnoticed before the season starts fully, although I'm trying to track all of them and add them immediately after discovering. Just please have in mind, that for all ex-USSR (8 countries, ca 150-200 teams, possibly hundreds of transfers) I'm almost alone to track and do it. If I omit something, I'm as angry because of that, as You are, because I'm striving to provide the best possible data, without omissions. Please check again after the Chinese transfer window update is out, I think most of the omissions you see now will be corrected - as I was entering the recent transfers to the very moment of yesterday