• Player wages at semi pro level wrong.

Mark Hayes
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

This is my third post regarding the same issue which I have received no responses for. At semi pro level on fm2023 nearly all players are on part time contracts instead of non contracts. I would like to know if it is a bug or has the creators changed this. It is not difficult to give me an update on this so I would appreciate something back about this. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Researchers will set contracts to the best of their knowledge.

Of course, the only people who know how much a player is paid and what sort of contract they are on are a0 the player, b0 the club and c) the taxman. The rest is speculation.

Can you inform us which specific players should be 'non-contract' instead of 'part-time', and can you provide proof of your argument, please?

3 hours ago, Dean Gripton said:

Researchers will set contracts to the best of their knowledge.

Of course, the only people who know how much a player is paid and what sort of contract they are on are a0 the player, b0 the club and c) the taxman. The rest is speculation.

Can you inform us which specific players should be 'non-contract' instead of 'part-time', and can you provide proof of your argument, please?

I played 20,21 and 22 with no issues with the wages, but yet it’s different for 23? But all I get back is useless excuses and people blaming others, I shouldn’t have to provide proof, I know exactly what I’m talking about. 

On 08/03/2023 at 21:30, Mark Hayes said:

I played 20,21 and 22 with no issues with the wages, but yet it’s different for 23? But all I get back is useless excuses and people blaming others, I shouldn’t have to provide proof, I know exactly what I’m talking about. 

As per your posts on another thread you are using a custom database https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2023-bugs-tracker/transfers-and-contracts/player-wages-at-semi-pro-level-on-fm2023-r14290/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-90070

SI have no control over the data in this database as it's custom built, you would have to contact the creator (or creators) of this database to resolve any issues.

Edited by Brentford Alan

• SI Staff
    On 08/03/2023 at 21:30, Mark Hayes said:

I am guessing as to the exact issue, as you have not explained it clearly. So, my reply below is a guess based on the general terms of your message.

Now I've looked at the SPS player data in the database, and note that most of the squad are set as "part-time". I suspect this is what you are unhappy about.

The Northern Premier League research team would have set those player contracts to their best of their knowledge. Now, SPS are not a club well known for revealing details of player contracts, as I am sure you are aware. So, as we always have to do, we have had to estimate the contract types.

As requested in my last post in this thread, if you are aware that specific players should not be set to "part-time" and should be set as "non-contract", then please do let us know which players they are. Because personally I do not know which players in the SPS squad are on part-time contracts and which ones are on non-contracts, as that information is not available publicly.

Also, if you are someone specifically interested in that club, are you keen to step up to help the research team by providing research for the next version of the game? 

7 hours ago, Brentford Alan said:

As per your posts on another thread you are using a custom database https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2023-bugs-tracker/transfers-and-contracts/player-wages-at-semi-pro-level-on-fm2023-r14290/page/2/?tab=comments#comment-90070

SI have no control over the data in this database as it's custom built, you would have to contact the creator (or creators) of this database to resolve any issues.

Yes I’ve had this explained to me once by one of the moderators. 

3 hours ago, Dean Gripton said:

I am guessing as to the exact issue, as you have not explained it clearly. So, my reply below is a guess based on the general terms of your message.

Now I've looked at the SPS player data in the database, and note that most of the squad are set as "part-time". I suspect this is what you are unhappy about.

The Northern Premier League research team would have set those player contracts to their best of their knowledge. Now, SPS are not a club well known for revealing details of player contracts, as I am sure you are aware. So, as we always have to do, we have had to estimate the contract types.

As requested in my last post in this thread, if you are aware that specific players should not be set to "part-time" and should be set as "non-contract", then please do let us know which players they are. Because personally I do not know which players in the SPS squad are on part-time contracts and which ones are on non-contracts, as that information is not available publicly.

Also, if you are someone specifically interested in that club, are you keen to step up to help the research team by providing research for the next version of the game? 

One of the moderators on here have already explained to me the situation regarding wages at non league level, it’s down to the person who created the database to sort (even though he said it’s down to SI to sort) 

as for the squad at SPS, I know only 2 players (Ross Goodwin and Kurtis Turner) are on part time contracts and the rest are on non contract terms.