• Hereford FC

pb24
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hello, I've noted the U18's manager Zeke Vivian is only marked as having his national B license when he currently has his UEFA B license 

Also with Josh Gowling, it's listed that he doesn't like working with analysts and doesn't operate with an assistant manager, however, I don't believe either to be true, this is because Hereford FC (I would argue) operates with more analysts than most teams in the division, according to LinkedIn, they currently have 2 recruitment analysts, a head of analytics (which are currently in the beta game) and 3 other assistant performances analysts (which are not in the game, Kieran Turner, Patryk Bialowas (Who's also the U18's analyst and isn't in the game for that, though I have previously brought that up in a prior post) and a guy called Connor something), making 6 total analysts for a division 6 club, he's also regularly referenced the hard amount of analytics and 'homework' done on opposition teams in post-match interviews, and in regard to the assistant manager, Steve Burr left early into the current season and it wasn't even a month later that they got a new assistant manager in (Yan Klukowski) and I think that along with the fact the vast majority of his time at Hereford FC has been with an assistant manager is enough to show that he does indeed like working with an assistant manager. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Oh also the U18's do not include Zach Johnston (striker) and Cameron Davies (midfielder) who have both been in the first team squad for the FA cup on multiple occasions in real life, I imagine you don't have many (if any) details of u18 players at this level but given both have been named in first team games they could be worth adding (if information is possible to find of course)

Hi @pb24thanks for your posts regarding Hereford.

Zeke did not have any coaching qualifications set in his profile and his national b licence you see in game is a randomized qualification, I have however changed his profile to show he has a continental/UEFA b licence.

I think you are misunderstanding Gowling's tendencies as shown in game, the tendencies of not working with analysts/assistant manager are in his "does not" column, meaning the opposite, that he does work with analysts and an assistant manager.

1 hour ago, Gingerbread Man said:

Hi @pb24thanks for your posts regarding Hereford.

Zeke did not have any coaching qualifications set in his profile and his national b licence you see in game is a randomized qualification, I have however changed his profile to show he has a continental/UEFA b licence.

I think you are misunderstanding Gowling's tendencies as shown in game, the tendencies of not working with analysts/assistant manager are in his "does not" column, meaning the opposite, that he does work with analysts and an assistant manager.

Ah yes, I see how I've gotten confused now, thank you for clarifying that for me, cheers!