• Player injuries + stats change

DrSahl
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

FC København

The team have had one of their worst openings ever in the Superliga, but ofc also have a lot of injuries. I have tried to find finders, that are either under or over judged in my opinion, without the influence of the bad state the team is in atm (because form this season alone, is not fair to mass change or judge players on)

Stats:
    Victor Kristiansen: Should be boosted slightly in team work & stamina in my opinion. One of the best young players in the league, whom plays consistently.
    Hakon Haraldssson: Should have a slight stats decline, have had a hard time playing senior football and been performing inconsistently. Finishing & Longshots should be one point down.  Have played 890 minutes over 12 matches in the Superliga, with no goals and 2 assist.
    Roony Bardghji ---> Super talent, still inconsistent on senior football, but huge potential - Wrong salary -> set at only a tad over 2k euro. He recieved close to a million euro in sign-on fee and become the most expenssive (salary) young player of all time, speculations out in the press was around a million a year. He should have 10-12k euro salary a month, not 2k !!!!.. He is currently refusing to renew, because he demands a salary close to the top players in the club and looks to "freely" negotiate with other clubs next summer.
    Valdemar Lund Jensen --> Should in my opinion have a tad higher potential, he is a great young talent.

Injuries;

Falk -> If very often injuried and have not played for a long time. No official statements, because he is often just injuried with smaller stuff all the time.

Zeca ---> Out with a Cruciate Ligament Rupture until June 15, 2023 (likely to never play at a high level again)
    https://www.transfermarkt.com/zeca/verletzungen/spieler/131161

Andreas Cornelius ---> injuried with a knock, until October 24, 2022
    Very injury prone, did not train at all at his prior club, due to injury risk (should be very high risk of injuries)

Kamil Grabara ---> Was injuried severely (face injury) July 25, 2022 and came back only recently September 15, 2022
    https://www.transfermarkt.com/kamil-grabara/verletzungen/spieler/346551

(Sources from transfermarkt is linked, but can also be found other places)

Nicolai Boilesen --> (might be to recent to include, but listing it here anyway, for you to decide) He have already missed 8 matches this season. Knee injury.
    https://www.transfermarkt.com/nicolai-boilesen/verletzungen/spieler/69642

FC Midtjylland

Had a slightly bad start, but recovered nicely later on after their new manager arrived. Players not just judged based on form, but over their consistly, evolution and so forth.

Stats:
    Erik Sviatchecko ---> Had a minor decline in my opinion. Pace should be reduced slightly, Natural Fitness should be reduced slightly. Have become more prone to injury.
    Gustav Isaksen ---> In my opinion underrated. Have evolved a bit and also performed highly in European matches. Agility should be higher, so should composure, anticipation and also stamina (have played a lot of full matches this season. Could even argue that finishing and longshots should also be opped.
    Sory Kaba ---> Should decrease finishing a bit.. not very dangerous in front of goal, often miss the target. Heading should be much lower as well, he is not that good with his head.
    Evander ---> finishing and agility should be higher. The value is also much too low.. should be around 8-10 million euro
    Emiliano Martinez ---> Without a doubt the best ball winning midfielder in the league. Should have a significant stats boost across the board (Agression is way to low ie.) but overall underrated.
    Jonas Lössl ---> Underrated. Should have better stats, the first touch ie. and the passing should be much higher.

Sources from stats change come from, personal observation on stadium and televised matches. There are also a few other sources, such as https://wyscout.com and https://superstats.dk/

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Just adding to this:

Alexander Lyng of FC Helsingør is playing regularly for the first team and has been a very good prospect this season. 13 games, 5 goals in the Danish 1st division. He should get a boost and be a starter for Helsingør in the game.

Thank you for your feedback!

The attributes changes will be considered for the full release.
    The injuries is all already set in the database, but looks like not all of them got extracted. I´ll see what I can do about getting them fixed :) 

Also Andreas Schjelderup in FC Nordsjælland should have his stats lowered.

He is an amazing talent, but i don't think he deserves to be the best player in the Superliga.

6 hours ago, Jonesvb said:

He is an amazing talent, but i don't think he deserves to be the best player in the Superliga.

OK, fair point, but can you write a bit more about why and which attributes should be lowered?

CA-wise, he is in the top 5.

Dribbling attribute in the top 2.

First touch attribute in the top 3.

Passing attribute at the top.

Technique attribute in the top 5.

Anticipation attribute at the top.

Composure attribute in the top 10.

Concentration attribute in the top 30.

Decisions attribute in the top 30.

Off the ball attribute in the top 4.

Vision attribute at the top.

I assume you probably say some of these should be lowered, right? Currently, he is overperforming, as we see that before, players that left FCN for other European teams got better CA and attributes than rated here.

On 23/10/2022 at 13:51, Jonesvb said:

It is a tough one, but he sure is "one" of the best.
    In my opinion, he is with Isaksen, some of the more stable players with high potential.

FCK also have a way to much overpowered youth department and u19 players, compared to FCN and FCM.

But it is always hard to judge young players, most of them will most likely fail to live up to their hype... something that could be more randomized for some players, compared to others.

Extra note.
    I said earlier, that I think Evanders value is wrong, he is now set to be sold for around 10million euro (or more) to Portland Timbers.