• Sparta Praha expected to win league in 1st season

littledragon84
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Club vision end of season to win the Fortuna Liga, surely that's a wind up?

Sparta Praha haven't won the league since 2013/14 so in what way would they be expected to win the league 22/23?

They're 3rd in the table in real life and they got knocked out by Viking in the early rounds of the Europa Conference League. I think the boards expectations for the 22/23 season are a bit unrealistic 

Sparta Praha.JPG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi, Sparta Prague as ambitious clubs with ambitious Chairman never gave up to win the title - despite the long wainting.

All three of top of the cream (Sparta Prague, Slavia Prague and Viktoria Plzeň) would share such ambition.

17 minutes ago, Tony Grasser said:

Hi, Sparta Prague as ambitious clubs with ambitious Chairman never gave up to win the title - despite the long wainting.

All three of top of the cream (Sparta Prague, Slavia Prague and Viktoria Plzeň) would share such ambition.

I totally understand what you're saying. I know their owner is very rich man, I think he has money invested in West Ham, plus he has money in the Royal Mail Postal Service in the UK.

I just think the expectations are slightly high for a team that most recently has been the 3rd best team in Czech, it's only my opinion. I am sure others will agree and others will disagree