• Daniel Arzani Wage

musha_13
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Appears to be very high - 17500GBP per week. I don't know his exact wage, appears it hasn't been updated since being moved from Man City in the database, but it's inconsistent with the level of the league and the salary cap and causes registration issues. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

It has resulted in Macarthur having to release 17 players on squad registration day. 

Similar issues with other clubs where first team players are being released on registration day.

Taylor Hughes who plays for Altona East Phoenix has some data issues.

DOB is 20/01/1994

Nationality  is English

Place of birth is Sunderland 

thank you 😊 

On 21/10/2022 at 14:12, musha_13 said:

It has resulted in Macarthur having to release 17 players on squad registration day. 

Similar issues with other clubs where first team players are being released on registration day.

Happens every Football Manager cycle and gets posted in the bugs forum as well as who ever researches for the A-league and their clubs doesn't check or forgets to check what new players wages are in relation to the salary cap or which ones should be covered by their parent club if they are on loan. 

It's beyond annoying every year to know I have to buy the editor and manually fix every A-Leagues club's wages and player registration details before I can do a A-League save otherwise all A.I clubs release all their players.