• Unable to access network games

Cameron Jeffrey
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Everytime I try join any network game it freezes on ‘Joining an online game’, and then it takes me back to the server page. Tried to remove firewall, uninstall and reinstall, remove my graphics, clear cache. Really unsure on what to try now

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, thank you for raising this. A few questions, can we ask what platform you are using? Have you been able to host an online game? Can you check to see if you have allowed cross played settings in your preferences? And can you make sure your time zone on your PC is correct? Appreciate it.

2 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, thank you for raising this. A few questions, can we ask what platform you are using? Have you been able to host an online game? Can you check to see if you have allowed cross played settings in your preferences? And can you make sure your time zone on your PC is correct? Appreciate it.

I am playing via Steam on my laptop. I have not, my friend gets the same thing as he tries accessing my games. But he is able to enter other online games. I have the seen the time zone error come up on a few other threads and both our PC are running the same time zone. Completely mythed as to what the problem could be, as it appears it is only on my side

• Administrators

Would you be able to check your NAT type, please? And if it's strict or double NAT could you change it.

Failing that, we'll need your network log files for both yourself and the host of the lobby. To do so, attached instructions below: 

Windows

In explorer type %localappdata% and press enter
    Click on the folder sports interactive
    Click on the folder football manager 2022
    Click on the folder logs
    Copy these two logs DISTRIBUTION_EPIC_CHANNEL and MATCHMAKING_EPIC_CHANNEL
    Add you name to these logs for example MATCHMAKING_EPIC_CHANNEL john smith
    Attach these logs with any network issue along with your save, images or videos

Mac

At the top of your screen click on go
    Hold down the alt key
    Click on library
    Click on the folder application support
    Click on the folder sports interactive
    Click on the folder football manager 2022
    Click on the folder logs
    Copy these two logs DISTRIBUTION_EPIC_CHANNEL and MATCHMAKING_EPIC_CHANNEL
    Add you name to these logs for example MATCHMAKING_EPIC_CHANNEL john smith
    Attach these logs with any network issue along with your save, images or videos