• Friends having issue joining online game with custom database

d.hoyle88
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

So i have made a custom database and worked on it for 3 months with over 40k changes. ported it to fm23. everything worked fine. HOWEVER the only thing that doesnt work is the ability to play online with my friends. it causes anyone joining to crash instantly. all i would need is someone to test this and tell me why its crashing/ not working so i can fix it my end or your end. whatever is causing the issue. i have also seen that its not just me having an issue with online and custom databases. thank you 

The Isle Of Mercia Positions update.fmf

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

1 hour ago, Neil Brock said:

This is something the team are aware of and investigating. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. 

BRILLIANT. thank you! i was worried for a moment there that i would have to redo my 40k database changes :'( 

Let me know when you have figured it out. i will check the discussion regularly :)

On 18.11.2022 at 15:42, Neil Brock said:

Jest to coś, czego zespół jest świadomy i bada. Przepraszamy za wszelkie niedogodności. 

i have the same bug. So I am waiting for it to work. I noticed that when there are only a few changes in the game editor, the online game file works fine. The online game does not work as there are many more changes in the game editor