• Work Permits

musicman
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hello. 

I have started a save where I have to recruit U21 players to develop and sell for profit (its one of my board objectives) I am an English Championship team. 

I kept getting denied work permits for youngsters. So I started again and allowed use of the in game editor so I could give my players work permits. I get the transfer deal and contract agreed, then I get an email saying there is a work permit hearing, then the permit is denied. How do I use the in game editor to allow a work permit whilst still keeping the transfer deal and contact intact ? Thanks.

I appreciate this may divide opinions, but everyone plays the game their own way. I get one hour a day (2 if  I am lucky to have time to myself and relax), in between looking after a sick relative so I can do without any trolling, and would appreciate some help with the work permit thing. 

Thanks. 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hi @musicman

Yes, if you have the IGE enabled you can make a player have a work permit.

If you click into their player profile then use the IGE tab and click where it says 'Has Work Permit' 

Screenshot (20).png

Thank you for your reply. I have included a screen shot of a player I have been following and would like to sign., along with the IGE drop down menu. He doesn’t have a work permit option to tick, yet he needs one for me to sign him. He is still at his club at the moment. 

When I have signed players other players and then been turned down for permit, I get the email to say he has been turned down. 
    Im not sure if there is a fault with IGE or if I need to clear cache or what.

I bought game and IGE from steam and have verified game file.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks

B4F40F19-724F-4C3D-8379-F42C6EC04AA1.jpeg

Been reading up possible fixes for IGE.  I notice my save file is an hour different to GMT. How do you make sure time zone and clock is the same on a Mac using Steam. 
    Thanks

On 07/08/2023 at 13:02, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, can you please upload your save file to us. Instructions can be found below:

Hello. Thank You For Your Reply I have uploaded file to SI Cloud Service. Saved as Lee Luton FM23 May. Thanks. 

• SI Staff

Hello, there is nothing wrong with the IGE. The 'Has Work Permit' option will only appear if a player is in a country where they need one.

For example in your screenshot, Tobias Gulliksen doesn't need a work permit because he's playing in his native Norway. 

However, I was able to sign Tobias Gulliksen by appealing to get the work permit. If the appeal didn't work I could convince the player to join anyway then use the IGE to give them a work permit.

Or since you have the IGE enabled you can just select 'Move Player to my Club' and they'll join instantly with a work permit. 

Screenshot (56).png

5 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, there is nothing wrong with the IGE. The 'Has Work Permit' option will only appear if a player is in a country where they need one.

For example in your screenshot, Tobias Gulliksen doesn't need a work permit because he's playing in his native Norway. 

However, I was able to sign Tobias Gulliksen by appealing to get the work permit. If the appeal didn't work I could convince the player to join anyway then use the IGE to give them a work permit.

Or since you have the IGE enabled you can just select 'Move Player to my Club' and they'll join instantly with a work permit. 

Screenshot (56).png

Thanks for your help. Appreciate it.