• Using editor to view finances causes a change and removes loans (happens both with and without changes being made)

webeto
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Using in-game editor, go into Everton's finances, even without editing it removes loans when you exit the editor

Looking at the message i believe the editor validation is always set to remove loans that the user/editor has forgotten to set up repayments - but for some existing loans the repayments havent started yet so is it an editor validation mistake?

Everton After.JPG

Everton Loans.JPG

Everton removed loan.JPG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Have exactly the same problem. I was actually adding 150m to each team when it happened, but having read "webeto"'s post I just went in to look, came out, and loans disappeared.

I can honestly say that I have never had any problem with the in - game editor since it was first launched many years ago. Together with a first ever error with the pre-game editor (Editor crashes when trying to mass remove loans etc) it makes me wonder if all the focus this year has been on the game itself - at the expense of the editors?

Edit: Just tried adding the monthly payments (Calculated) where there are none and it prevents the loans from being removed.

Edited by Steve Atherton
    Work-around