• I can not use In-Game Editor and can not open Shop in Main Menu

kutlubey
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

I bought the game and started a load and it crashed to desktop. I started the game again and now in-game editor is now showing up and I can not open the Shop in the main menu (error code : 1035). Couldnt find any answer in here so opened up a topic here. Actually there was a topic but the support staff said "lol we dont know what is the reason"... I will refund the game for that also wont wait for hours to answer like last time. I bought this game for 20 years and I doubted this time and i am sorry that i am right... 

resim_2023-01-15_224607366.png

resim_2023-01-15_224739930.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, I'm sorry to see you have this issue. Could you please create a support ticket using the link below:

https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360003117678

When creating your ticket, can you please tell us what game launcher (Steam, Epic etc.) you are using and if you are playing on PC or Mac.

This error is likely being caused by your firewall or other network configurations preventing the store from connecting.

18 saat önce, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, I'm sorry to see you have this issue. Could you please create a support ticket using the link below:

https://support.sega.com/hc/en-gb/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360003117678

When creating your ticket, can you please tell us what game launcher (Steam, Epic etc.) you are using and if you are playing on PC or Mac.

This error is likely being caused by your firewall or other network configurations preventing the store from connecting.

It has been 28 hours since i dropped a ticket and only thing I recieve is a bot message. Thanks SI. Feels like bein robbed. Not getting refund or help here.

On 17.01.2023 at 14:54, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, could you give me your support ticket number please, I'll take a closer look.

There you go. Only 1 reply in 2 days. Awful. Just awful from you. You are about to lost a 20 years old client. Also will share this experiement with my friends.