• Editor New nation not saving as new nation + Nation Rules not working

alian62
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

Hello

I have created a new Nation using the United Kingdom as my nation to use as a template for my new nation . Last year it worked perfectly but this year when saving the new nation it changes the nation back to the UK . My new nation is Australia (A) with 3 leagues called Red Bull , Mitre National League One and Mitre National League Two with a Red Bull FA Cup . The thing is though it is showing up ok in the actual game . When using the editor it saves the nation as UK and the main back to the one i over wrote to Australia National Leagues but the others which were started from scratch are ok . If i exit the Editor and reload the nation is back to Australia (A) and the main league is Red Bull . The Nation rules does the same thing .As i mentioned though it runs in the game as Australia (A) so its fine that way but i am finding an issue with the Nation . As a Nation it is generating players rather than using players from my leagues ????? . This is one i cnat seem to find a fix for . I have uploaded my Nation and Nation rules . When you load them they will seem fine until you save and verify them . This Edited version runs along side the Australian Nation which i have not touched but you select as a Nation ( only if you want too ) in the game . 

Australia A + NPL .fmf Oceania Nations.fmf

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, could you please upload a save file at game start where this occurs, and let us know some of the teams which are missing players, and a few examples of the missing players.

We've started a save with your files and it seems ok to us, with a lot of the players being moved down to youth teams due to low CA and their age. 

31 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, could you please upload a save file at game start where this occurs, and let us know some of the teams which are missing players, and a few examples of the missing players.

We've started a save with your files and it seems ok to us, with a lot of the players being moved down to youth teams due to low CA and their age. 

Thanks for the quick reply

Uploaded as Australia (A) on cloud . So as i said it loads up ok but in the game all my national team players are generated not selected from my country , I think the issue is the editor when it changes after saving it but im not really sure .

On 26/11/2022 at 22:47, Zachary Whyte said:

Thank you, we will investigate. 

I have managed to get it to work . I re-wrote over Ireland 1922 and then saved all the cities in Australia To Australia (A) . The first season saw no results but the second saw the National Team get players from my leagues . I still have the annnoyance of the editor changing back to the original nation i wrote over , when saving , but otherwise it seems ok 

• SI Staff

Thank you for the update.

When looking at the files you sent us, we couldn't find any players in either file who's nationality has been set to the new nation, so no players from the leagues can be selected for the new nation's squad.