• why crash dumps after new update?

pro1617
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Same here !

(support ticket open, even becoming really IT Crowdy, even had to update my GC drivers whereas it happends during processing, and to try to turn it off and on again)

Is it by any "chance" just after the last game of UEFA Champions League qualifying round (and by some more, the first of this kind of round you have since the last update, on a savegame started on an older version)  ?

It's an emotional rollercoaster : lots of hope when @Neil Brock wrote it's a known issue for those who encounter a crash on 1st July 2023, quite desperate when he said it is believed to be linked to savegames with a start date in Dec 2022.

(Less hope when i say to myself it occured after the xx.x.3 patch)

Edited by Titou

• Administrators
    3 hours ago, Titou said:

Same here !

(support ticket open, even becoming really IT Crowdy, even had to update my GC drivers whereas it happends during processing, and to try to turn it off and on again)

Is it by any "chance" just after the last game of UEFA Champions League qualifying round (and by some more, the first of this kind of round you have since the last update, on a savegame started on an older version)  ?

It's an emotional rollercoaster : lots of hope when @Neil Brock wrote it's a known issue for those who encounter a crash on 1st July 2023, quite desperate when he said it is believed to be linked to savegames with a start date in Dec 2022.

(Less hope when i say to myself it occured after the xx.x.3 patch)

For crashing issues we address them via our ticketed support directly, so will close this duplicate.

I've already responded to the OP in another thread. 

Thanks. 

This is now closed for further comments