• Qualified team not recognized as such

sirgiorgio
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

In the attached screenshot, after 5 games out of 6 in the group stages, the Italian team (my team) will play against the French team next. The German team will play against the Portuguese team.

I don't see how the Italian team can finish third, which means of course, they are qualified for the next stages. Yet, there is no Q next to the Italian team, and of course no news item and no possible congratulatory speech after the match I just won against the Portuguese team.

It looks like the game thinks that both the German team and the Portuguese one can win against each other in the same match?

Immagine 2023-02-04 012823.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

What competition is this? Could you provide a save file, please? Ideally one before the you play your 5th match, if possible. 

• Administrators

Ahh without a save it'll be difficult to investigate properly. The lack of news item might have been because it was waiting to see whether you get into the seeded or unseeded section first, but I agree there should have been a Q regardless. We'll keep an eye out for this and see if we spot any more examples.