• Heavy reduction in allowed Scouting staff without reason

saesian
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

For some reason I got the following reductions in allowed scouting staff which seems very odd:

• Chief Scout: From 1 to 0
    • Scouts: From 6 to 1

Finances are healthy and I'm #1 in the league and doing fine in Europe and Domestic Cup.

Uploaded save: Cracow_saesian_Nov1_2022.fm.

Screenshots attached.

image.png

image.png

image.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I wonder if this could be due to ones scouting budget is getting depleted? I noticed we were running low. Although there's no messaging around this in game IF that is the case. I think a message in "Inbox" when scouting budget is depleting would be a good feature request going forward as well as if they basically expect you to fire your whole scouting staff due to it. Seem drastic - especially if you can spend transfer budget for scouting.

Edited by saesian
    More context.

The scouting staff limit has almost been restored some time after I increased the scouting budget.image.thumb.png.877efd24e16929238b09c1631b8cfdbb.png

I still wonder if this is a bug, as it seems drastic to have a reduction in scouting staff if your budget runs how. Providing the manager with some options here or an "FYI this happened because of x" could be super useful.

Thanks! :)