• Board took away all spots in my recruitment team.

Rashio
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

As soon as I applied to become professional, and they agreed, they suddenly removed all spots in the recruitment team except for the DoF. Surely this is a bug because it is insane to have 4 spots for scouts one day and the next you can't sign a single one. I assumed it would be fixed when we actually went professional when the summer hit, but no. Still nothing.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Update. A month after turning professional, I was allowed to ask for more scouts and they said yes. Still think it's a bug that it was all removed when the club elected to go professional.

• Administrators

There's an issue we're aware of related to teams having no scouting budget, which in terms reduces the number of allowed scouts to 0. If money is put into the scouting budget it should correct itself.

It is something we're working on for a future update. Thanks. 

2 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

There's an issue we're aware of related to teams having no scouting budget, which in terms reduces the number of allowed scouts to 0. If money is put into the scouting budget it should correct itself.

It is something we're working on for a future update. Thanks. 

Yes, it is likely the same issue. As I suddenly had a very negative scouting budget after it happened.