• Unable to Hand Over Individual Training to Staff

Asaylus Soul
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

So I like to take control of individual training for players under the age of 24, but leave the rest to the assistant manager. In order to do so, I delegate the individual training to staff, but set individual training for all my players under age 24. To do so, I change the additional focus, and I receive a pop-up message asking if I want to take control of individual training for all players, for just this player, or for this player for 1 month.

What I do is choose the "take control of individual training for just this player". The problem is, after I do this, there is no toggle to hand over this player's individual training back to staff. What this means is, once I take control of this player's individual training, I am stuck with setting his additional focus for the rest of his career in my club. 

I feel like I've checked every menu, button and right clicks, and cannot find a way to revert individual training for this player back to staff. I know on the console/classic versions, there is a toggle on the player's training menu, but not on the PC version. I've also noticed a few posts on other forums asking this same question but with no resolution, so I know I'm not the only one facing this issue.

Thanks for reading and looking forward to your response!

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

Thanks for the save file, we'll investigate and see if there's anything we can do ahead of future versions to improve this. 

I'm also having this issue
    Any player that I ever took control over his individual training/position won't be touched by my staff again even if I "reset" the control in Staff Responsibilities > Training

Wish this could be fixed or at least add the option in the next FM like OP asked

Thanks

Same issue here and it's been like this for the past couple of versions, so you people need to fix this, STOP avoiding the issue....and get it sorted.