• Player appears suddenly unavailable

Nicklasm117
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Two of my players just randomly appears to be unavailable, and when hovering the unavailable icon, it says they are injured, however i didn't get any notice that they got inured. The injury also doesn't show up on the injury historic.

image.png.9b5f24f3791c16a31187b757f00e6aa6.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Hi! I'd like to report I'm having exactly the same issue, also (possibly coincidentally) while managing Lyon. Furthermore, when Tolisso's "unavailable" tag went away, he still appeared as injured in the training screen (see screenshot). I could pick him in the squad screen with no issue, but I can't assign him individual training. I can provide a save file of immediately after this screenshot was taken, and my most recent save before then, if wanted @Zachary Whyte

Screenshot (203).png

19 minutes ago, ahtowells said:

Hi! I'd like to report I'm having exactly the same issue, also (possibly coincidentally) while managing Lyon. Furthermore, when Tolisso's "unavailable" tag went away, he still appeared as injured in the training screen (see screenshot). I could pick him in the squad screen with no issue, but I can't assign him individual training. I can provide a save file of immediately after this screenshot was taken, and my most recent save before then, if wanted @Zachary Whyte

Screenshot (203).png

Update: It went away after a couple days & I could assign Tolisso to training as normal.

Same issue here. Hopefully got a before and after for you. And hoping my star striker isn't out for the whole season with a phantom injury! Uploaded files as:

• Rhino Stucke - Oldham (v02).fm & 
    • Rhino Stucke - Oldham (v03).fm

7 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

If you still have the relevant save files we'd be really keen to take a look, but glad it's resolved itself. :)

Have sent in two files - "Alex Towells - OL (beta save)" is my most recent save before the screenshot, and "Alex Towells - OL (beta save) bug report file" is the save immediately after the screenshot

Exactly the same issue with Lyon's Tolisso. After the first friendly he appears as unavailable. When I click on him, he's injured until 5/08/22. I didn't get any notification about his injury.

I'm having the same issue on my game but I'm manager of Buxton in the Vanarama Northern league. Tom Elliot and Chris Dawson are both showing as 'Unavailable' until 23rd September with the reason that they are injured but I can't see any injury for either of them and they keep getting unhappy with my team selection which obviously doesn't include them.

On 20/11/2022 at 04:38, Michael Sant said:

If you can provide a save with your particular issues @alm80 & @Keify this would help the QA team to look into it as there could be different issues involved. 

I still have the save but I've got passed the date that they were unavailable until now. Is it still useful to you?

I can check if there is an older version from when they are still unavailable if that is better/possible.

I did still have an old version of the save from a few days before the unavailable date passed so I've uploaded it to the ownCloud SI Cloud Service. The file name is 'Kenny Body - Buxton (v03).fm'.

Please let me know if that are any issues.

Thanks