• I've noticed over a few seasons in my save that my club I am playing as are not receiving any TV revenue

enwrong
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Can you please fix this in my save file as it has completely ruined my save financially

I've noticed over a couple of seasons that I'm not receiving ANY tv revenue, I've noticed it more this season in the Premier League as I've been promoted and have been told in 2 different emails that I'd receive 2.3million pounds in tv revenue but nothing is showing up in my balance. I believe this has also affected me in other leagues too (mainly the Championship). I've attached the save file and also an image showing the finances in tv revenue with the graph showing how little I am earning.

Go to the finances section of my club, go to income and click on tv revenue - this has to be incorrect for the premier league and I'm sure it's been wrong for ages. Unsure if it's affecting the Ai but judging on their spending I don't think it is.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I can confirm this is a bug, I started a new save with another premier league team and they are getting the 7.7 million a month in revenue from tv, check the images below for reference

You'll see I'm gettin the 7.7 million a month with Newcastle yet I'm not getting anything with Portsmouth other than the 1.1 million you get when the match gets selected for tv - can you guys fix it in my save file? I'm a year further into the game, I uploaded an updated version of my career titled "1st Career.fm" onto owncloud today.

newcastleproof.PNG

pompeyproof.PNG

Edited by enwrong
    Proof with images so devs can compare

• Administrators

Appreciate the save file, we'll investigate this and try and work out where the issue lies specifically, but I can only ask for patience in the meantime - it likely won't be a quick fix unfortunately.

I do have the same issue with my 1860 Munich safe file. Since i got promoted i never get any tv revenue

image.thumb.png.bf707debf0871fa7f6c5f4aa867aecf9.png

Edited by TombkingSeth