• Injury while out on loan

JT
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

A player of mine who's currently out on loan at Freiburg got injured while playing a friendly for my second team. Not sure about the rules but I dont think it would make sense for a loaned out player to play friendlies for the club they're loaned from. image.thumb.jpeg.4f6a1bc453a6b4e3805147dc42e94b67.jpeg

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Does your loan contract contain a clause that allows the player to play for your second team?

Check this screenshot:

f2f9396ef3e6cb848dc6689aeb36cad1.png

You can add these clauses so it might be a case where the loan contract includes a clause that allows him to play for the second team.

17 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

Does your loan contract contain a clause that allows the player to play for your second team?

Check this screenshot:

f2f9396ef3e6cb848dc6689aeb36cad1.png

You can add these clauses so it might be a case where the loan contract includes a clause that allows him to play for the second team.

No it does not contain that clause. It only contains "Can be recalled, can play in cup matches and loan cannot be terminated". image.thumb.jpeg.0657b58d119c4b5b786f6daadd0691c5.jpeg

44 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, can you please upload your save file so we can review.

Just uploaded a save named "JT – Drafn.fm". FYI I used a live editor to remove the injury earlier.