• Baffling staff training recommendation - Strength 19 = weakness???

Lord Rowell
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hello,

2nd season Barcelona manager.

Frank Kessie has strength 19. My staff recommend more strength training as its a weakness (???)

Savefile is LR FK Barca 2023 (not uploaded now). Screen capture is attached.

Edit - sorry folks. Its saying 33 mins to load the file to your end (my end is fine btw). No blame here but the load time was lengthening not shortening.

I think we know Kessie is strong anyway. Appreciate lack of data as no save file but might be enough for you?

I've kept the save file from that point - if needed I'll try again another time if I get interest from you folks :)

FK strength suggest.JPG

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I am experiencing the same kind of strange recommendations from staff and specifically regarding strength. Post 23.2 update.

My AssMan (attributes: Ppl.Man: 16, JPA: 15, JPP:17) has been with the team for 2 full seasons, knows the players well etc. After the 23.2 update he seems to have suffered a stroke, he suddenly has a lot of recommendations concerning individual focus for the squad members. Most of them are good, but the strength ones just do not make sense. Players with 14+ str are supposedly weak and should hit the gym.