• "Waiting for next highlight" frozen during match

lloyd_doyley
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

I am frozen on this screen. I've tried leaving the match engine by viewing a player profile and coming back, as well as playing previous highlights and then going back to live. I can't find a way to get it to move beyond 77.05

First friendly of preseason having spent ages putting together my backroom staff, praying I don't lose it all!

image.thumb.png.b9d5a7fd64a2a98907d2f83b6d5fc39b.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Sorry to hear this has happened, realise its going to be a rather frustrating one to say the least. Were you able to continue at all in any way? Navigating out of the match and back in for example?

If not, do you recall what happened in the build up to this? Had you just made a sub, a change in formation, opposition instructions or anything like that? How did the last highlight end? Any additional information you've got might help us get a better understanding.

On 21/10/2022 at 22:51, Michael Sant said:

Sorry to hear this has happened, realise its going to be a rather frustrating one to say the least. Were you able to continue at all in any way? Navigating out of the match and back in for example?

If not, do you recall what happened in the build up to this? Had you just made a sub, a change in formation, opposition instructions or anything like that? How did the last highlight end? Any additional information you've got might help us get a better understanding.

This just happened to me, I'll try to give as much information as I can so I'm sorry if most of it is useless, just trying to be helpful. It was in a cup final, I scored my 4th goal at 73:13 and then made a 3-man substitution and I also remember trying to exceed my substitution limit and I got the pop-up for that but I don't remember getting the pop-up you get when confirming tactical changes after a goal was scored, not sure though. It was at their kickoff after the goal, 73:49, when their striker was about to pass the ball when it started flickering really fast between the pitch and the screen you get when your game is paused or looking for a highlight and now it is just stuck doing that at 73:49. If I pause the game in the middle of it flickering, all of the players disappear like it does when waiting for a highlight but I can always go back to the kickoff with the players on the field like the kickoff was part of a highlight.  All of the substitutes are on the field, navigating out of the match and back in does not work, my camera settings are TV with height all the way to the left and zoom all the way to the right, highlights settings are comprehensive highlights with match speed during highlights at the first faster option (middleish) and the other two all the way to the right, replays are off. My only option was to instant result and nothing interesting happened after that, just a couple of shots and one yellow card. I'm able to watch the full game with comprehensive highlights afterwards and that kickoff is there, it ends in a corner at 74:33.

• SI Staff

Thanks for this, do you also by any chance have a save game from before this occurs (pre match will do)?  

Pkm and rec files of the match would also be useful for us to look into this further. 

https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-add-pkms-rec-files-and-crash-dumps-files-to-posts-r579/

https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/instructions-and-notes/how-to-upload-files-to-us-r98/