• scouting assignments (2 issues)

simgideon
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Issue 1: unable to adjust the potential/current ability. sometimes we wont be able to adjust the current or potential ability that i want my scout to find. need to click "continue" for the next day to pass before we can redo the scouting assignment

issue 2: in some instances, after assigning an assignment to a scout, after clicking confirm, the assignment is not attached to the scout and i would need to redo. however immediately redo-ing it wont work. again, help to click continue for the next day to pass before we can click on the assignment.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Hello, for issue one could you go into more detail? Perhaps send us a screenshot? Thank You.

For issue two, that's one we are aware of and our investigating. Thanks again.

3 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hello, for issue one could you go into more detail? Perhaps send us a screenshot? Thank You.

For issue two, that's one we are aware of and our investigating. Thanks again.

I have encountered the same issues, perhaps I can elaborate on Issue one: 

-Playing as Leeds Utd, in-game date is Tue 20:00 9th Aug 2022.

-When creating a scouting focus from "Scouting Coverage" screen, changing the tactic causes some of the features to customize the focus to 'freeze'.

For instance (steps to recreate);

- Select a scout and clicking "Create a Focus",

- Then change the tactic to "Any".

- This prevents you from changing the current and potential ability thresholds. The "Areas" option also does'nt seem to work at this point. I have found that unticking, and reticking the " Any Position from Tactic" option fixes these issues.

This issue seems to occur whether you first change other settings then change the tactic, or change the tactic first.

9 hours ago, Syilver A. Wors said:

I have encountered the same issues, perhaps I can elaborate on Issue one: 

-Playing as Leeds Utd, in-game date is Tue 20:00 9th Aug 2022.

-When creating a scouting focus from "Scouting Coverage" screen, changing the tactic causes some of the features to customize the focus to 'freeze'.

For instance (steps to recreate);

- Select a scout and clicking "Create a Focus",

- Then change the tactic to "Any".

- This prevents you from changing the current and potential ability thresholds. The "Areas" option also does'nt seem to work at this point. I have found that unticking, and reticking the " Any Position from Tactic" option fixes these issues.

This issue seems to occur whether you first change other settings then change the tactic, or change the tactic first.

Yes you are right, i cant send a video file or screenshot because that button to adjust the abilities just freezes up.