• Scoreboard/Competition discrepency when playing multiple teams

Titou
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hi,

There are a few issues with managing multiple teams, one of them is the scoreboard (whole math theme in fact) using the previous game look and feel.

On this screenshot i just played a few UEFA cup games (1st of which being with the default look and feel, as i loaded back from a crash after team talk between 2 same day games), so i get the UEFA cup look and feel for my next game.

This already occurred in FM22 where i often got Bundesliga games with fefault look and feel, and game after a bundesliga game with the bundesliga look and feel.

image.png.f6f91276940f95171ec7117836c511f0.png

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thank you for making us aware of this. Would you be able to share your save game in which this is happening so that our QA team can take a look into this further? A guide on how to do so is available here:

uploaded Titou 2023beforeUCLRound.fm

associated screenshot image.png.c373a1257c3db1c54002c7e98af1618c.png

Here on the first game, you can see a custom (yet default) scoreboard.

2nd game screenshot to follow (in case of no crash, as my savegame started to become unstable for series of human controlled european games since in began round of 16 of UCL, in case it is not the first day after i load my save. Ticket opened for support)