• Print screen for all players on scouting for viewing statistics are not working properly

Hzano123
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Dear SI Supports,

I don't know if this is the correct place to post this if not please help me to put this post in right place so that the correct people can view it and help me if this can be fixed for the next update or within this game version. Currently I want to print the statistic of all 515 players perform (xG, drb made,....) via select all and print screen ( I have tested on both normal skins and at standard zoom, max zoom and min zoom as well)

image.thumb.png.530b59c1c016a086ca00b044ea43397d.png

But what I got is only a few players stats viewable others are show as "- -" on their name

image.thumb.png.c610201213cdd0503f02b2223f9fd6d1.png

Only show till Migouel, after that all are dashed on their name but the stats are still there.

image.thumb.png.ad2392f2c1dd4865e404fd96b9b9b6b2.png

I can analyze and get the perfect player for me but if his name is "--" I could not identify him, please help. Also can I ask if it is possible ask where to get a view like this to print but for past seasons? I couldn't find it in the game.

How to reproduce:

1. Go to scouting view.

2. Make sure your scouting view have more than 100 players found

3. Click on one player then Ctrl+A to select all of them

4. Press Ctrl+P to print Web Page

5. Go check the file exported

Thank you for helping me with this bug

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 09/02/2023 at 00:41, Zachary Whyte said:

Sorry for the late response, we will look into this.

Hi Zachary, thank you for looking into this, seem like this is not fixed in the recent update. Will wait if the next update or FM24 if this is fixed. Seem to be really low on the priority list but that's alright since not much people use it beside me.