• player additional stats small

Tyburn
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Having a problem with this panel since the 23.3 update.

The panel seems to be continually resetting itself whenever i hover over anything with a hint.

If I click on a tab at the top of the table, to rearrange the information, for let's say goals, as soon as I move the cursor to most items that display a hint, the information resets itself.

It gives the impression of a flickering widget. Seems like save_session_state="true" isn't working here for me.

Have asked about this on the skinning hideout and have only had a limited response seemingly with no one else having this issue. Which has me baffled.

I have tested on the default skin, with ALL default panels, and I still have this issue.

This is the only panel I can see that has this issue for me.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Edit*

I should add that the tabs across the top do not "flicker" or the linked header widget.

It's just the "table" widget that is resetting itself.

I say "flicker" because that is what it looks like when i reload the skin, do not touch the panel, and then hover over something with a hint.

Clicking on a tab to rearrange the info, then hovering over a hint, resets the table.

Hence why the "flicker" is actually the table resetting, imo.

Thanks.

Thanks for the reply.

Have uploaded a save file called: JOURNEYMAN 23.2.2_NEW.fm

I can't send you a screenshot as it is happening when I hover over anything that uses the "posh tooltip".

Thanks.

Edit* For info this player additional stats small widget behaviour on the player overview panel occurs on a new save using the latest DB also. It seems that any table that I use (I have done a lot of testing)  that is called from <widget class="player_additional_stats_panel"> has this resetting behaviour when i hover the mouse over a "posh tooltip". Tables from the widget class="player_stats_panel" do not have this problem. I thought it might be linked to the table being sortable, but that isn't the issue.

Hmmm.

Edited by Tyburn

UPDATE.

Right, so I have added on the "posh tooltip" panel the line <panel hidden="true"> to the top of the code and the "player additional stats small" widget does not reset anymore. Now obviously i do not want to turn off all instances of the "posh tooltip". If, in game, i change the table widget on the "player additional stats small", to lets say, apps, or goals, or whatever, when i now click off the player overview, and look at another player, the widget stays locked to that choice. So save_session_state IS actually working on the table widget.

Thought it might help.

Thanks.

On a side note ... Why is the "posh tooltip" needed when hovering over the "sidebar menu table"? It literally just "hints" the same text to what is already displayed. Any chance this could be removed?

Thanks.

Edited by Tyburn