• On-screen graphics for UEFA Super Cup and EFL Trophy not displaying properly

CFuller
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

I'm playing as a heavily-edited Dag & Red team on an experimental save, and I've noticed some issues with the on-screen graphics for some UEFA and EFL games.

SuperCup1.thumb.png.566816b14eab70ef6a7822330a36a982.png

1. After the UEFA Super Cup match went to extra-time, I brought on Haris Seferovic as a substitute for Harry Kane. The names on the substitution graphics are not formatted properly.

SuperCup2.thumb.png.87ed0647db2062e04e3a2e35ca934cac.png

2. After the match enters the 101st minute, the time on the score graphic on the top-left does not display in full.

SuperCup3.thumb.png.683cdb848e3f63d4c6d5d48247c1f891.png

3. At the end of the Super Cup, which Arsenal won 2-1, their score disappears and turns into "...".

EFL1.thumb.png.fa1d20ab62d40a4e007cda6b19aee3f0.png

4. I also found a graphical issue while playing in the EFL Trophy Final later that season (like I said, I'm running an experiment, but that's not the point). Our opponents in the Final were Burnley Under-23s, but the EFL scoreboard doesn't seem to know how to display their short name correctly, so it's shown as "BUR..."

I've uploaded RECs, PKMs and save files for both matches. Please let me know if you need anything more.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• SI Staff

Thank you for the detailed information and multiple files.

Obviously when you have a heavily edited database strange things can occur. 

We will review further.