• Not able to press the "previous games" - button/see previous games under my schedule-screen when playing with national teams

LOZONO1
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

Hi,

With clubs I can see the history that we have but not here, nothing happens!

Not a trace of previous games even though they have been many, sometimes even during the same year..

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

14 minutes ago, Kyle Brown said:

Could you attach a screenshot or upload a save file so we have a better idea of the issue at hand, please?

Hi,

Here are the screenshots. When pressing "past meetings" in the right bottom corner nothing happens*, even though I have played that team before. 
    *One small thing actually happens and that is that the header "Schedule" changes to the name of my national team. Also at the left menu it looks like it "kicks me out" from the schedule tab since it stops being highlighted once I press "past meetings".

The first game vs Sweden 4/6 happened before the earliest date that the game could start, I am just wondering if it could be connected to it and that that might be the reason for me not having this issue with clubs. However, I have tried to start a save with a different national team that doesnt have any IRL games before the earliest start date but the same issue occurs, it occurs with every single national team but with no club team. 

I believe that when I had this issue before(earlier version?) it sent me to the squad screen (my squad screen) when I pressed the past meetings button. So, the problem is still there, the only difference is that I am now staying at the same page when I press "past meetings".

1, Before I press "past meetings";

image.thumb.png.852359dd03b9a68907e0221eacc6c483.png

2, After I have pressed "past meetings"
    image.thumb.png.e64c8c181438c2faddb4ec154811cc1c.png

Thank you in advance!

1 hour ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Thanks for the screenshots and additional information.

Can you please upload your save file to our cloud system.

https://oc.sigames.com/owncloud/index.php/s/Kzvhd0MdU3v4Nv4

Hi,

I have now uploaded gggtr gtgtrgtg - Serbien.fm, please confirm if you have received it. Thank you in advance!

PS: I deleted the save from my game afterwards. Will that affect your job?

Edited by LOZONO1

1 hour ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, the save you've uploaded is from June 2022, do you have the save that was shown in the screenshots above?

Hi,

No, I dont play any "real" save right now so I just started a new one (and deleted the old) to prove the point.

It shouldnt matter since this happens on every save I start?

I can confirm that the exact same thing happened in the save that I uploaded.

If I have to start a new save where the save + screenshots match please let me know and I will of course do it.

Edited by LOZONO1

4 hours ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Hi, the save you've uploaded is from June 2022, do you have the save that was shown in the screenshots above?

Update:
    I have now just in case created a new save, that I wont delete, taken new before/after pressing "past meetings" screenshots + uploaded the file gggtr gtgtrgtg - Serbien (v02).fm

1, before pressing "Past meetings"

2, after pressing "past meetings" 

The header "Schedule" changes to the name of my national team. Also at the left menu it looks like it "kicks me out" from the schedule tab since it stops being highlighted once I press "past meetings".1.thumb.JPG.51b66325f97c84cccc7edee65cbd6d03.JPG2.thumb.JPG.668d7201c00edf766880a7ccd9b8c710.JPG

Edited by LOZONO1

59 minutes ago, Zachary Whyte said:

Thank you for the save and information.

We'll place this under review.

Thank you!

Will you get back to me in this mailthread?

On 09/08/2023 at 11:54, Zachary Whyte said:

Thank you for the save and information.

We'll place this under review.

..and same issue is still there in FM24, you said that you would fix it until at least the next game but no, its still there....

On 05/12/2023 at 12:43, LOZONO1 said:

..and same issue is still there in FM24, you said that you would fix it until at least the next game but no, its still there....

Still nothing?