• Colour scheme in-game off after update?

JSaviola
    • Public Status: Resolved Files Uploaded: None

Played the game for several weeks now. After an update/patch today, the colour scheme is off. I cannot add a screenshot or recording as when i print screen or try to record, it doesnt catch the issue. It occurs only when im just in the game. 

In general, the scheme is a lot more blue/purple than it should be. 

I updated my video card, restarted computer, etc. Reloading skin doesnt work. Dont know what else to do apart from reinstalling game. 

Anyone else experience this and has advice on how to solve it?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Sorry to hijack the thread but I think I'm having the same issue. Was working fine until I downloaded the latest update.

Tried it with the original skin as well as custom ones and it's the same issue.

Weirdly, if I increase our decrease my laptop brightness it returns to normal for a couple seconds before going back to the bluey skin shown on the photo.

The only workaround I have at the moment is playing in windowed mode it seems to work fine and issue is only in full screen mode but don't like playing in windowed mode.

I've tried the normal stuff of deleting all skins, resetting to default settings as well as restarting the game/laptop with no luck.

Hopefully someone has a solution.

Thanks.

16700238332016844576109822219312.jpg

• SI Staff

Currently we're offering a few steps which have been helping people - the windowed mode is one you've found. What we're currently suggesting while we look into this further is:

1. Remove caches/preferences

2. Remove custom graphics

3. Try Windows mode

Hello, 

Diego has the same issue as i do. 

Only playing in windowed mode "solves" the issue for now, as a workaround. 

Resetting preferences to default didnt work. I use some customized logo's and a custom skin but it shouldnt have this effect. Changing to the default skin doesnt change anything. 

Looking forward to hearing how this can actually be solved.