• Tactics not saving into tactics folder

littledragon84
    • Public Status: Need More Info Files Uploaded: None

Hi 

Each time I start a new save, I need to create a tactic as opposed to using a saved one. 

I created a 4-3-3 and saved it into the tactics folder but I am unable to open this in game. I get a message saying this file could not be imported 

I am having to save my tactics into my FM23 folder instead. I have tried deleted the tactic folder and adding a new folder and renaming it but still my tactcis cannot be imported 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

19 hours ago, Michael Sant said:

Just to help my understanding, are the tactics working if in the FM23 folder, but not in the tactics folder? 

Sorry for delayed response. The tactics are working, so I can create a tactic but if I save it into the tactics folder it doesn't appear, for instance if I try and open the folder whilst playing the game nothing appears therefore it would look like I have not saved my tactic.

This is the odd part if I save the tactic not in any folder then it appears. So for example I'll have tactics, graphics, set pieces, editor folders etc etc then my tactic appears. I can screenshot what it looks like from my end next time I play the game. Hopefully what I've wrote makes sense. Cheers

• Administrators

Do you have your Sports Interactive folder in anywhere other than the default C: Drive? For example, have you moved it to an external drive at all?

6 hours ago, Kyle Brown said:

Do you have your Sports Interactive folder in anywhere other than the default C: Drive? For example, have you moved it to an external drive at all?

The Sports Interactive folder is in my D drive due to lack of space on C drive. I've got folders for set pieces, skins, editor data. Everything in those folders open and works 

On 28/10/2022 at 11:01, Kyle Brown said:

The Sports Interactive folder is in my D drive due to lack of space on C drive. I've got folders for set pieces, skins, editor data. Everything in those folders open and works 

18 hours ago, JIMBOFMCD said:

check to see if it defaulted to OneDrive. FM23 create folders in OneDrive for me as default and had to change location

Yeah tried that but wasn't showing there. Not sure what else to do because all the other folders open and show my set pieces and training schedules etc 

• Administrators

Can only apologise this conversation ended abruptly, seems we lost track of the thread. 

I'm hoping it's not still an issue - did you ever manage to find a way to resolve it? Or is it still persisting?