• Players and teams Nerf + impossible to contest + tatics not working from FM22 TO 23

Homers1993
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

What i wanna report is:

Major teams have player nerf, you cant contest the team unless you have same nerf. teams like ATMADRID , Barcelona, RMadrid, Ajax, PSG, Benfica and Sporting in this FM , OM and others have clearly nerfed players where you even participating in Champions League cannot avoid a lose by nerfed 11 squad chemistry and 1v1 attributes nerf. FM should equalize it, its becoming strange to play when we play against a team we know in real life we would be ass something kicked and in FM the strange doesnt even can be avoided.

Tactics not working: As soon as what i have seen if we create a tatic or import it from another FM version it has high risk of entering a "cannot be even played scenario" . I know this is usual to be corrected in public versions but in beta this FM it goes while large. in my carrer i show 1 of the tatics i use and i will import it to FM 

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

• Administrators

There's no specific player or tactic that we've 'nerfed', all our player data is handled by the research team and is as up to date as possible.