• Only 3 subs in the premier league

PureFootballGamer
    • Public Status: Info Provided Files Uploaded: None

There are only 3 subs but now there are 5 subs allowed, will this be updated after the beta?

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

Were these subs at three different stoppages one sub at a time? This issue has come up a lot without the user knowing the competition rules that you can make 5 subs at 3 stoppages. One sub at a time from three separate stoppages means you may only change three players which has been a fair few players unknown misunderstanding of being allowed ‘5 subs’. Hope this helps if that is the case.

I have the same issue as the above, however the caveat being that I can make three subset three stoppages, however if I am then recommended to make a further change by assistant manager, Im able to click the make change button and it will make the extra sub. 

Wasn't aware about the stoppages rule explained above (thanks), so I thought it was not letting me do the five subs. However now seems I might be getting extra through the AM. 

Thanks!

30 minutes ago, nickturner22 said:

I have the same issue as the above, however the caveat being that I can make three subset three stoppages, however if I am then recommended to make a further change by assistant manager, Im able to click the make change button and it will make the extra sub. 

Wasn't aware about the stoppages rule explained above (thanks), so I thought it was not letting me do the five subs. However now seems I might be getting extra through the AM. 

Thanks!

Did you make a sub at half time as half time is not included in the stoppages 

53 minutes ago, nickturner22 said:

however if I am then recommended to make a further change by assistant manager, Im able to click the make change button and it will make the extra sub. 

If all legitimate avenues of subs are made, and you know you cannot make any more subs and this ^ happens, then that is a bug that should be reported. Just in case others read this and aren't sure why they can/can't make subs when the AM suggests. I believe it's been reported but it's always better to produce your own findings in the same situations. 

• SI Staff

So its 5 subs from 3 stoppages in total as has been mentioned. It would be interesting to hear more about potentially being able to get around the 3 stoppages however. If that is happening please create a fresh thread and feel free to tag me in it so I can get that looked into.