• Mentality always revert to "Balanced" at the start of every games.

longruoi1
    • Public Status: Under Review Files Uploaded: None

My tactic use "Positive" mentality. But when I get into a match, it always reverts to "Balanced". And when I try to change in the touchline instructions, the adjustment never sticks, always goes back to "Balanced". The only fix is to go to tactic&sub screen and do it there with some other change.

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

I am also having this issue, and when I change the mentality in the tactics and sub screen, it turns of my match plan and when I rectivate the match plan it reverts mentality back to balanced. Its so frustating, please look into it.

5 hours ago, keabmo87 said:

I am also having this issue, and when I change the mentality in the tactics and sub screen, it turns of my match plan and when I rectivate the match plan it reverts mentality back to balanced. Its so frustating, please look into it.

I figured out the issue, it was the matchplan.

For some stupid reasons, the default mentality of a matchplan is "Balanced", NOT the mentality set in the tactic. I am not sure it is intended or not but it just ruins the tactic and eventually I have to get rid of all the matchplans to solve the issue.

• SI Staff

Good to hear you've narrowed down what the issue is. Our QA team will be able to check into this again and we can work out whether this is the intentions or not.